Presenting Micromax's Canvas 4 A210's Stock ROM, Rooting Kit, Custom Rom, Custom Recovery, Flash Tool, IMEI writing tool etc. with Instructions..Dear Readers, I'm now Sharing with you guys Micromax's Canvas 4 A210's AIO (All in One) Kit... As you may already know that Rooting VOIDS Manufacturer's Warranty for your device, So kindly proceed at your own risk..
Reclaim your warranty :
You can always Re-Claim your Warranty back by Flashing Stock Rom on your Canvas 4... You can find detailed report later in this post..
How to Flash Stock Rom:
Things You'll need to Flash your device and Reclaim Warranty
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210 (obviously)
- Canvas 4 Drivers Installed.. <--- Click to Download or Download from Mediafire
- Stock Rom File <--- Click to Download
- SP Flashing Tool <--- Click here to Download or Download from Mediafire
- Battery Charged atleast 50% but 75% recommended.. (Because of the fact that Flashing consumes a lot of battery & device running out of battery, PC/Laptop turning off or disconnecting device while flashing can result in Bricked device)
- Download the Stock Rom File and SP Flash Tools...
- Extract the contents of the Stock Rom and SP Flash Tool
- Install the Drivers downloaded from above, if already installed proceed to next step.
- Run Flash Tool.exe file with Administrator Rights (Run as Administrator)
- Now you'll see 5 file options, click the "scatter loading file" and point towards the location where you just extracted your Stock ROM..
- Select the "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" file..
- Check the option "DA DL All with Checksum"..
- Don't connect your device to your PC right now and Just Shut Down your Device until it Vibrates.
- After this has been done, Press the Download button on SP Flash Tool running..
- Flash Tool will then Start Looking for attached devices, just then plug in your Device, You'll see Red bar Finishes followed by a purple bar.. Yellow bar will show your overall progress of writing..
- A Green Circle with OK will be displayed to confirm the successful Flashing of ROM.
- That's it.. Now just Turn your Canvas 4 Back ON.. You are now covered under your warranty period
Flashing Custom Recovery CWM (ClockWorkMod) :
- Follow the above procedure for Flashing Stock ROM but just Replace the Stock Recovery Image with Custom Recovery Image..
- Leave all fields as it is and click on Recovery and Select the Recovery.img Provided here under the post and Replace it with provided one.
Alternate Method for Flashing Custom Recovery(Requires ROOT Access):
- Place the Provided the Recovery.img on your SD Card and Download MobileUncle MTK Tools (Root Required) from either Google Play Store or from here..
- Select to Flash Custom Recovery from with in the MobileUncle MTK Tools..
- You are DONE.. !!
Rooting Your Canvas 4 (Proceed Only if you understand the Risk, Advantages & Disadvantages of Rooting)
- Download the Rooting kit and Extract the contents to any folder.
- Connect your device to PC in MTP Mode & USB Debugging Enabled Mode. Turn USB Debugging ON from Developer Options of Settings (Settings>Developer Options>Enable USB Debugging - Go to Settings>About Phone>Tap 7 times on build number until a toast is displayed "You are now a developer" to Show Developer Options in Settings on Android 4.2+)
- Double Click the RunMe.Bat file and wait for exploit... (Note: USB Debugging and Drivers required in order to push exploit and SuperSU.apk)
- Your device will Restart Automatically & You are good to go now... Open SuperSU or SU you'll find in your application drawer...
- Enjoy the Power of a Rooted User.. !!
To be Continued . . .
Tags: micromax canvas 4 a210 rooting, super user access, custom rom, c4, mmx, how to enable usb debugging, stock rom, flashing, cwm recovery, clockworkmod recovery, twrp, drivers, how to unbrick your device, unbrick soft bricked mmx micromax canvas 4 a210,